• Fees will be collected at each lesson, for that lesson.
• Any lessons missed without a 48-hour notice must be paid at the next attended lesson.
• Any outstanding fees that have NOT been paid BEFORE the first lesson of the following month will result in a CANCELLATION OF LESSONS until the outstanding balance has been paid in full.
• Fees are paid on a monthly basis, by beginning of each month.
• Fees will be calculated according to how many lessons you will have in a given month. Each month may vary, due to the number of weeks, holidays, etc. I will inform you at the time of payment how many lessons you will have for that month.
• Fees that have NOT been paid by the FIRST LESSON of the month will result in a CANCELLATION OF LESSONS until all outstanding balances have been paid in full.
• Fees are paid on a quarterly basis, at the begging of each quarter.
• Fees will be calculated according to how many lessons you will have in a given three month time. Each quarter may vary, due to the number of weeks, holidays, etc. I will inform you at the time of payment how many lessons you will have for that quarter.
• Fees that have NOT been paid by the FIRST LESSON of the quarter will result in a CANCELLATION OF LESSONS until all outstanding balances have been paid in full.
• If you must cancel a lesson, then it is a lesson missed - it will not be rescheduled. Payment will not be refunded, and those choosing Option #2, to “Pay Per Lesson”, will still be responsible for the payment of the missed lesson at their next attended lesson.
However... please note the following exceptions:
* Extra consideration and care will be given to those who cancel at least 48 hours before the scheduled lesson time. If adequate notice has been given, then I may either re-schedule the student’s lesson, or forward the payment for the missed lesson to the following month. Those who choose Option #2, to “Pay Per Lesson”, will still be responsible for the payment of the missed lesson if I have not received the appropriate 48-hour notice.
* If the reason that you are canceling is because you (the student) are ill, then I will
forward the amount of your missed lesson(s) to the following month.
You may only miss up to 50% of lessons per month without penalty, regardless of the reason. If you must cancel more than 50% of the lessons, you will still be responsible for paying for 50% of that month’s total lessons. If a student has two consecutive months of 50% or less attendance, then there is a possibility that the lesson time will be changed or given away to the next student on the waiting list.
Please Note: If I must cancel a lesson, I will forward the paid fee of the missed lesson to the following month if I cannot reschedule.
If your child is exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, or is ill with any other type of infection and/or fever, please call to cancel your child’s lesson until he/she is fully recovered. If I or my children become ill, then I must cancel ALL of my lessons as a result, so your careful consideration is appreciated.
In addition, if I am exhibiting any symptoms I will inform all of my students for that day via SMS, so that you may decide for yourselves whether or not you would like to have your lesson for the day.
Please Note: If I feel that your child arrives at his/her lesson and is ill enough for concern, then I reserve the right to send your child home without a lesson for that day.
Anyone who refers a friend will receive one lesson for free, as long as the friend completes at least one month of lessons. Please be sure to inquire once you’ve recommended your friend. Spread the word!
All students are required to complete a yearly registration form, which allows me access to information that I may find necessary to consult during the year. Please rest assured that any information included on the forms is for the sole purpose of KMS, and will not be shared with any other party.
The form comprises of three main elements:
• Student Information (including personal data and contact information for students and/or parents)
⇒ Please be sure to indicate the appropriate contact’s name beside each phone number.
• General Inquiries (KMS subject interests as well as referrals)
• Contract Agreements
⇒ Permission for the public use of photographs or video.
⇒ Confirmation that you have thoroughly read and understand the ‘Fees & Policies 2018 - 2019’ and are prepared to abide by the rules set forth.
Each student may decide how he/she would like to spend his/her lesson time. For example, one may choose to pay for a 1-hour lesson, but include singing, piano, and music theory into that hour. Also, please keep in mind that there may be additional fees for books, workbooks, photocopies, music scores, backing tracks, or other lesson materials necessary for each student’s lessons. Lesson fees for all private music lessons for the 2012-13 school year are as follows:
Individualized lesson for one person.
Price is per person
Price is per person
Price is per person
Copyright © 2007-2018 Kelley's Music Studio - All Rights Reserved.
For more information please call +357 99 450936